Happy Friday, friends!!
1. I upped my coffee game a few weeks ago with a Nespresso. This coffee has been such a treat!
2. I received my latest Stitch Fix box this week. I’ll do a full review of it next week, but I got some really fun pieces!
3. We had field day for our homeschool co-op yesterday. The kids had such fun playing with their friends. We also had a family day barbeque after the field day activities. We stayed out much later than we normally do, but I realize that our time with these special friends is getting short. Jenny was upset when we left. I’m afraid that this is going to be a hard move for her.
4. We accepted a house on post at Ft. Bliss this week!!! It’s a “historic bungalow” that was built in 1914, so it’s bound to have lots of character! We’re so looking forward to getting in there and making this house our home. Oh, and as an added plus, we’re right across the street from the library!!!
5. My heart warms every night at 5 pm when “Retreat” is played and the kids are outside. Everyone stops what they’re doing to salute and pay honor to the flag.
I hope you have a great weekend filled with lots of time with the ones you love!!!