I am so excited to share with you my Silhouette Challenge project for December!
I also cannot wait to share with you the links to all the other fun projects in the Silhouette Challenge this month and a special $155 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!!!
I created this beautiful, yet very simple gold glittered “Believe” banner to go over our mantle using my Silhouette cameo and double sided adhesive sheets.
A couple of months ago, I saw that Amazon had the Willow Tree nativity on sale.
I have been collecting Willow Tree figurines for years and I have wanted this nativity set for a very long time.
As soon as I told my husband it was on sale, he gave me the go-ahead to get it.
I was ecstatic to put this up and have it take center stage on our mantle for Christmas this year!
Because of the simplicity of the Willow Tree figurines I wanted a simple banner to hang above the mantle that would accent, but not distract from my nativity.
I have had the Silhouette double sided adhesive paper in my stash for a long time and finally I had a use for it!
I decided to make a simple banner cut out of white card stock spelling the word believe in gold glittered letters.
This project was easy to put together and I am so happy with how it turned out!
I love to on my couch with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee and look up at this mantle made extra special by this banner that I crafted myself and reflect on the Christmas season and all the meaning that it holds.
Want to Check Out More Silhouette Projects?
My Silhouette Challenge buddies and I are all sharing projects on our blogs today, so peruse the projects below for a wealth of Silhouette inspiration!
- 2013 Snowman Christmas Card by Please Excuse My Craftermath…
- Christmas Hoop Art by Lil’ Mrs. Tori
- Silhouette Nativity Advent Candle Box by One Tough Mother
- Christmas Party Photo Booth Props by unOriginal Mom
- Another Stenciled Tea Towel by Cutesy Crafts
- Silhouette Gift Tags by Rain on a Tin Roof
- Snowflake Pin / Ornament by Coley’s Corner
- State Sign Couple Gift by It Happens in a Blink
- Mason Jar Christmas Ornaments by Vintage News Junkie
- Merry Christmas Wall Decor by One Artsy Mama
- Deer Head Holiday Banner…featuring Santa’s Reindeer by The Thinking Closet
- Restore your UGGS (with PAINT) by From Wine to Whine
- Monogrammed Snowflake Ornaments by Architecture of a Mom
- Christmas Countdown Sign by The Girl Creative
- Elf Chalk Sign: “The Best Way to Spread Christmas” by Weekend Craft
- Glittery Christmas Subway Art by The Turquoise Home
- Sketch Pen Labels by Sowdering About in Seattle
- Snowflake NOEL Sign by My Favorite Finds
- DIY Holiday Hostess Gift by Everyday Paper
- Folding Nativity Backdrop by Chicken Scratch NY
- Recycled Glass Jar Advent Calendar by Nearly Handmade
- Reindeer Card: Double-Sided Print & Cut by GetSilvered
- Personalized Block Ornament by Suburble
- Paper Medallion Christmas Tree by Create & Babble
- Mini Mid-Century Homes by Tried & True
- Glitter and Vinyl Minecraft Christmas Ornament by A Tossed Salad Life
- DIY Countdown to Christmas Refrigerator Style by My Paper Craze
- Reversible Recipe Holder/Block Frame by The Sensory Emporium
- DIY: Lettered Christmas Pillows by The House on Hillbrook
- Simply Charming Christmas Ornaments by Life After Laundry
- No Glitter was Worn by GiveMeAPaintbrush
- Make Easy Ornaments from Paper Circles by Bringing Creativity to Life
- Cutting Machine Embroidery Applique by Terri Johnson Creates
- “Believe” Christmas Banner by Daily Dwelling
- DIY Christmas Nativity Card by Pitter and Glink
Do you have a Silhouette machine?
Looking for Silhouette inspiration, support, trouble-shooting? Interested in joining us for our group posting event next month? Then, we’d love to have you join our Silhouette Challenge Facebook group. To join, simply fill out the new member request form, and Lauren from The Thinking Closet will get you squared away!
$155 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
The Silhouette Challenge Facebook Group is hosting a giveaway for a $155 Amazon Gift Card (which you can use towards the purchase of a Silhouette and/or supplies)!
This giveaway runs from Monday, December 9th to Monday, December 16th at 11:59 pm eastern time and is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Yes, this is an international-friendly giveaway!!
Thirty-one different bloggers from our facebook group came together to make this giveaway possible, which means that there are 31 different potential entries per person. And THAT is a lot of potential winning power!!
The prize of this giveaway is a $155 Amazon Gift Card which can be used towards the purchase of a Silhouette machine, Silhouette supplies on your wish list, or, really anything your heart desires…your money…spend it however you’d like!
The winner will be contacted by Lauren from The Thinking Closet by email and will have 48 hours to respond; so, everyone should watch their spam folders.
P.S. I’m linking up to these parties.