Today I’m giving myself a fresh start on something that I have neglected and missed.
I’m counting and naming my blessings that are so abundant and bountiful.
The practice of counting blessings and remembering to be grateful is so often like a game of hide and seek. Many days these blessings are hiding among the everyday. Some days they are difficult to find among the hard circumstances of life. And then there are days when they are everywhere I look, playing this game like my three year old who just wants to relish in being found.
I need this practice.
My heart and soul needs daily reminders that I am so very blessed.
Great is His Faithfulness to me!
He has bestowed Blessings All Mine with Ten Thousand Beside and I just want to praise Him for everyone of them.
Today I am naming, counting and praising Him for…
886. fresh starts
887. He has dealt bountifully with me Psalm 13:6
888. hiking in these beautiful mountains
889. mornings in His Word
890. Sunday art lessons with father and daughters
891. bright blue skies and green grass
892. a report of NO CAVITIES!!
893. crossed arms of a sassy threenager
894. bunk beds for my littlest two
895. sweet daughter vacuuming her room
896. cool breezes
897. a husband who loves, encourages, and challenges me
898. big sis taking care of little
899. two hiking buddies
900. our baby’s arms wrapped around her daddy’s neck
901. morning coffee in a favorite mug
902. wide open spaces
903. coffee with a friend while our littles play upstairs
904. park playdate
905. little mommy feeding her baby toast
906. a daughter that so freely enjoys life to its fullest