I have become a huge fan of listening to podcasts.
Podcasts are a great way to learn more about a topic you are interested in. I listen to podcasts on scrapbooking, photography, blogging and Christian living.
I love listening to my favorite podcasts while I do housework, walk on the treadmill, and work on the computer.
Here are six of my favorite podcasts that I enjoy listening to.
1. The Digi Show hosted by Steph from The Daily Digi, Katie the Scrapbook Lady, and Peppermint of One Little Bird Designs is focused on all things digital scrapbooking. This is a podcast that I look forward to every week. I have learned more about the digital scrapbooking world and have connected to the hosts of the show and new designers in the digital scrapbooking community.
2. Paperclipping Roundtable is another scrapbooking podcast hosted by Noell Hyman and produced by her husband Izzy. They have usually two guests each week. What I love about this podcast is that these are active scrapbookers. This podcast is more focused on traditional paper scrapping, but the content is usually applicable to me as a digital scrapbooker, too. I have learned a ton from listening to this podcast and again, I look forward to each new episode. I never, ever miss it!
4. How They Blog with Kat Lee features blogging tips, tricks and interviews with successful bloggers. I learn a ton from this podcast. Kat’s suggestions and tips for blogging are very practical and do-able. I love listening to the interviews she does with the various bloggers.
5. Inspired to Action is another podcast hosted by Kat Lee, but it is more of a pep talk for moms. Kat’s goal in this podcast is to inspire YOU to action and, yes, I have been inspired by listening! She brings motivational interviews, very practical tips, and conversations with people who believe in the amazing role you have to play as a mother.
6. God Centered Mom is hosted by mom of four boys, Heather McFadyen. On this podcast she interviews guests discussing the topic of staying God-centered as a mom.
Are you a podcast listener?
I’m always looking for more to add to my repertoire, so share away!
I hope that you’ll find something you’re interested in listening to among these favorites of mine.