Happy Scrappy Saturday!!!
Between hosting a challenge at The Lilypad today and catching up on my own Month of Challenges layouts, I’m all scrapped out for the moment.
Here are the layouts I created this week:
This was for an off-center photo challenge. It was a selfie I took of myself and I used the Mixed Media Monthly collection to scrap it in an art journal style.
Page Credits: M3 Calm/Serene/Harmony Jan ’18
I created this layout for the Username Challenge where we had to journal about our username and how we chose it. My username came from this blog name, so I journaled about that and how I chose the blog name over ten years ago.
I used the header from the blog on my layout as well as my profile picture from the sidebar.
This was a really fun layout to create!!
Page Credits: Storyteller January 2018 – Just Jaimee
Smiles and Giggles
This layout was for a recipe challenge and I really love how it came out!
The instructions for the challenge were:
- Start with 1 solid paper for your background. It must be a solid. It can have texture but no patterns.
- Add 1 BIG photo – NO OTHER PHOTOS ALLOWED. It must take up at least 1/2 of your page. It can be bigger, but I must still be able to see some of the solid background paper.
- Add 1 or more shape(s) (rectangles, squares, circles, triangles, hexagons, scallops, chevrons) to your layout and fill the shape(s) with solid or pattern paper as desired. These can be paper layers, but I must still be able to see the solid background.
- Spice it up by adding 1 or more word art(s) to your layout.
- Sprinkle on ONLY 1 scatter. (FYI: Paint is NOT a scatter).
- Top off your layout with 3 or more elements in addition to what you have already added, but remember you can ONLY have 1 scatter and 1 photo TOTAL on your layout.
- Finish your layout to taste with shadowing, journaling, a date or an awesome title. These are all optional. Add what you want from what’s listed in this step, but NOTHING ELSE can be added!
I actually enjoy recipe challenges and I especially love seeing all the different layouts that come from the same directions!
Page Credits: Storyteller February 2018 – Just Jaimee
Page Credits: MPM Keen
As I was looking through photos of our time in Germany, I ran across these photos of Will and I reading together and I knew they had to be scrapped next!!
This layout was for the Simple Template Challenge.
Page credits: I Heart You – Mommyish
This layout was for the challenge that I hosted today. The challenge was to create a layout using products by exactly six different TLP designers. It was a true challenge for me because I am typically a one kit scrapper, but I enjoyed it so much!!
I had so much fun creating these layouts this week!